Poinsettia – White
Plant Size: 9 inches – 12 inches
Pot Size: Height 4.5 inches – Width 5.5 inches
Pot Type: Plastic pot
This plant is suitable for growing Semi shade / outdoors
Poinsettia are the most popular of all Christmas houseplants. Millions of poinsettia are purchased each year during the Christmas season by people who enjoy the colour and warmth they provide to the home.
Keep in light only from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Put in dark (NO LIGHTS) 5 p.m. to 8 a.m.
*The images are for reference the actual product may be different than shown
Out of stock
How to Take Care of the Poinsettia’s
With proper care, poinsettia will last through the holiday season and right into late winter. Play close attention to the following tips:
- Gardenesia will provide your Poinsettia’s will protective covering till the time it reaches your doorstep. Once you receive the plant immediately remove the package or any protective covering and water it well until water flows out of the drain.
- Place in a room where there is bright natural light but not where the sun will shine directly on the plant.
- Keep the plant away from locations where it will receive hot or cold draughts.
- Place the plant high enough to be out of reach of unmonitored children and pets.
- Set the plant in a water-proof container to protect your furniture.
- Water the plant thoroughly when the soil surface is dry to the touch. Discard any excess water which remains in the saucer after 10 minutes.
- The bright colour of the bracts will remain longer if temperatures do not exceed 22°C.