Fresh Organic Brinjals
- Brinjal is a warm season crop and requires a long warm growing season.
- A daily mean temperature of 13-21 C is most favourable for its successful production.
- Days to maturity : 75 days
- Sowing Methods : indoor Sow
- Spread : 16 inches
- Height : 24-36 inches
- Sun : Full Sun
- Plant : Medium tall, early, thorn less, spreading plants
- Fruit : Fruits are solitary, round, light purple glossy fruits with prominent blossom scar
- Average fruit weight 250-300 g
- Maturity : Harvesting starts in about 65 days from planting
- Remarks : Fruits with attractive colour and shape