- Rosemary is an essential ingredient and adds wonderful flavor to meats, other poultry and vegetables too. It also makes a good addition to potpourris.
- Sun: Full Sun
- Height: 24-36 inches
- Days to Maturity: 90-400 days
- Sowing Method: Indoor Sow
- Days to pick the first ripe fruit from the time the plant is transplanted in the garden.
- Rosmarinus officinalis, commonly known as rosemary, is a woody, perennial herb with fragrant, evergreen, needle-like leaves and white, pink, purple, or blue flowers, native to the Mediterranean region
- Rosemary is an aromatic evergreen shrub that has leaves similar to hemlock needles