- Wild Rocket has dark green, serrated leaves with a rich, intense peppery flavour
- Wild Rocket is an ideal kitchen windowsill herb
- They will grow very quickly
- Position : Sun or part shade.
- Sow : Sow directly where they are to grow. Cover lightly, press down and keep moist.
- Care : Grow in sun or part-shade in a well drained position. Enrich soil with compost and organic fertiliser.
They will grow quickly, so you may wish to skip sowing them into seed trays and plant them directly into small pots. Just make sure that you use containers that are large enough for the young plants to reach garden size without the need for potting on.