Ranunculus – Orange
Ranunculus corms sold by Gardenesia are finest flowering plant and it’s impossible not to fall in love with them. Imported from Holland Ranunculus corms produces flower in dwarf variety.
Price mentioned above is for one bulb.
Min. Order Qty : 5
Out of stock
Instructions for Growing:
- Ranunculus corm looks like a dead spider. Soak the corm over night is water and it will grow 3-4 times of its size.
- Take a pot with good drainage and fill it with good potting soil. Place the pointed legs down and head on top and pot it 2 inches deep and 4-5 inches apart.
- Make sure the potting soil is well soaked in water and do not water after planting until growth is seen.
- Place is cool semi shade. Ranunculus plant prefer cool climate and enjoy good sun in cool sunny days. Remove dead flowers for new flower growth.
- Once done flowering in end of Feb or March plant starts to die down and transfer its energy back into corm. When all the leaves are dead cut them off and dig out the corm for next year.